All pieces for GB have been shipped, these are EXTRA and available in stock. However, these series requires more time to prepare, please count 2 to 3 weeks before shipping!
This is a limited series that is done in collaboration with GMK Civilizations keycaps set by twgecko02.
This piece will be made of real Italian Carrara marble.
Carrara marble is the most famous variety of marble with its white color and dark grey veining.
Here are all the details:
- 60% : 30cm long x 8cm large x 1.7cm thick // 11.8 x 3.15 x 0.67 inches.
- 65% : 31.5cm long x 8cm large x 1.7cm thick // 12.4 x 3.15 x 0.67 inches.
- TKL : 36cm long x 8cm large x 1.7cm thick // 14.2 x 3.15 x 0.67 inches.
- Angled : Small slope of around 4.3 degrees with strong chamfer at each edge, only the top and the sides are polished (bottom is not) and adhesive rubber feet are provided to stick on the bottom side.
Each of our product is unique with a different appearance / grain. As well, marble is a delicate material with natural imperfections / inclusions and each piece is hand machined, therefore even with our strict QC, there could be some small imperfections.
- Engraving: A 5USD option to have an engraved Parthenon is available.
- Dimensions of engraving: 29mm*25mm // 1.14*1 inch for a stroke thickness of almost 2mm (0.08inch) and a depth of 1mm (0.04inch).
- The engraving will be filled with a metalic color close to RAL 1024 (used by GMK Civilizations)
- This engraving is made by waterjet and it is not possible to customize it.
- Origin: This piece of Italian Carrara marble wrist rest will be manufactured by a local artisan in Hualien, TAIWAN, a city famous for its marble industry.
- Weight: From 1.1 kg to 1.4kg (2.4~3.1 lbs)
- The pieces will be shipped with DHL (US/West Europe) or SF Express (Asia) or EMS (Others) depending of your location.
- We will declare the real value of purchased items when shipping, therefore duty/taxes may incur when receiving the products.
- If you order this piece in combination with other wrist rests they will be shipped all at once.
Cancellation / Modifications / Refund policy:
Kindly note that order cancellations or modifications are only accepted until the end of the GB on 28th March. After, as I pass the order to the manufacturer, I cannot do modifications.
Important: In case of refund, Paypal don’t refund the fee they took during the transaction, so I cannot refund the total amount. The Paypal fee account for around 4.5% of the total paid and will be deducted from the refund. Thank you for your understanding.
/!\ Important :
Please, have a look at our guide on how to take care of your marble :
Each manufactured piece will have a unique look and will not be exactly the same as the one on the photos above.
Marble is a material sensitive to acid corrosion. This piece of marble has been coated to improve the resistance to such damages, however, please, do not spread acid liquids or products on it such as : fruit juices, food, detergents,…
1/ Does the marble feel cold ?
The marble has a thermal conductivity higher than wood but lower than metal. Therefore, if there is a big difference between your body temperature and the ambient temperature, the marble will cool down your wrists.
In conclusion, except if the ambient temperature is freezing cold, you will only have a pleasant cooling feeling, similar to a glass table or kitchen countertop.
2/ Does the marble wrist rest feel hard or uncomfortable ?
The first purpose of a wrist rest is to elevate your wrists to the level of the keyboard.
For instance, as most mechanical keyboards are high (2 cm), if you keep typing a long time without wrist rest, your wrists will feel tired or even painful at the end of the day.
Therefore, this wrist rest perfectly serves this purpose, however, it will not provide any cushioning. The cushioning will be the same as a wood or glass table.