This is a beautiful piece of green marble wrist rest that will fit perfectly next to your mechanical keyboard.
Here are all the details:
60%: 30cm long x 8cm large x 1.6cm thick // 11.8 x 3.15 x 0.63 inches.
- Design : It is a flat piece of marble with 2 rounded corners, only one side is polished and sticky rubber feet are provided to stick on the bottom side.
- Color : Dark Green, with some inclusions : black, greens, white and others… Other colors such as white or black are available on our website.
As each of our product, they are unique and will not be exactly the same as the ones on the photos.
- Origin : This piece of green marble wrist rest is manufactured by a local artisan in Hualien, TAIWAN, a city famous for its marble industry. In addition, this beautiful dark green marble is also extracted locally in Taiwan.
- Weight : About 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Shipping :
- The orders will be shipped with DHL or SF Express depending of your location.
- It will take us 1 week to prepare and ship your order.
- We will declare the real value of purchased items when shipping, therefore duty/taxes may incur when receiving the products.
/!\ Important :
Please, have a look at our guide on how to take care of your marble :
Each manufactured piece will have a unique look and will not be the same as the ones on the photos above.
Marble is a material sensitive to acid corrosion. This piece of marble has been coated to improve the resistance to such damages, however, please, do not spread acid liquids or products on it such as : fruit juices, food, detergents ,…
1/ Does the marble feel cold ?
The marble has a thermal conductivity higher than wood but lower than metal. Therefore, if there is a big difference between your body temperature and the ambient temperature, the marble will cool down your wrists.
In conclusion, except if the ambient temperature is freezing cold, you will only have a pleasant cooling feeling, similar to a glass table or kitchen countertop.
2/ Does the marble wrist rest feel hard or uncomfortable ?
The first purpose of a wrist rest is to elevate your wrists to the level of the keyboard.
For instance, as most mechanical keyboards are high (2/3 cm), if you keep typing a long time without wrist rest, your wrists will feel tired or even painful at the end of the day.
Therefore, this wrist rest perfectly serves this purpose, however, it will not provide any cushioning. The cushioning will be the same as a wood or glass table.